Course and Instructor Information
How to Compete with the National Brokerage Houses and Win - Course #39795
The objective of this course is to give brokers and agents the tools, instructions and recommendations to succeed in the commercial real estate profession and to compete with national brokerage houses. We will be covering topics such as Internet advertising, using email blast systems and database selection and use. We will provide recommendations on education, putting together a company brochure and organizing a website. Most of all, we’ll get into the hard but essential work of prospecting and obtaining listings.
- Chairman of the Commercial Investment Division of the Austin Board of Realtors-1998
- Cofounded Central Texas Commercial Brokers which grew into the Central Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (CTCAR)
- President of CTCAR-2009
- Founded Linsalata Realty Services in 2004 and has held the licenses of numerous agents and guided their transactions and successes.
- Joe has brokered over 155 commercial investment property transactions representing the seller over 90% of the time.
- Real Estate Strategies CE is a TREC approved continuing education (CE) provider - license #10425
- How to Compete with the National Brokerage Houses and Win (Course #39795) - 6 CE Hours
- Date - Wednesday, December 8, 2021
- Check-in and registrations are at 8:30 AM. The course starts at 9 AM and finishes at 4:30 PM
- Place - First Citizens Bank-4101 Marathon Blvd., Austin 78756
- The course will be held in First Citizens Bank’s conference room which holds about 10 people. Registration will be limited to the first 10 who sign up and meet the COVID requirements.
- Proof of COVID vaccination will be required at the time of online registration. Students can also present a negative COVID test taken within 72 hours of the event
- Ice tea, coffee and water will be served during the course, complements of Edward Hanna of First Citizens Bank
- Lunch will be provided by First Citizens Bank at Central Market. Loan officer, Edward Hanna, will be doing a short presentation on the products that he offers during lunch.
- Cost - $50 before December 1 and $60 after December 1
- Refund policy - Full refund if cancellation is received outside of 72 hours from on-site course registration (Wednesday, December 8, 8:30 AM). Full credit for an upcoming course if received inside 72 hours.
- For additional information and registration please contact Joe Linsalata at 512-327-5000 and [email protected]
To register for this course please fill out the form below: